Engagement season traditionally occurs between November and February.
Are you ready? Stick to this simple advice for a perfect proposal:
- Find out her ring size! Sure, you can always have it resized but she'll be thrilled if it fits! Consider sneaking a spare unworn ring of hers to the jeweler to determine her size, or ask her close friend.
- Have the ring customized. Add a family gemstone or a customize the design to match her style. Very thoughtful!
- Shop with an EXPERIENCED jeweler. A family-owned operation with a loyal customer base is a reliable and safe choice. Their longevity and reputation will give you peace of mind for future jewelry care and advice.
- Do your diamond homework. Learn the Four C's and the variety of diamond shapes.
- Be creative about how you pop the question. This moment will be etched in your minds forever, and you want to have a great story to tell!
- Our jewelers can answer all your Engagement Ring questions and help you select the perfect ring for you and your future bride.