Her engagement ring is purchased and wedding plans are getting wrapped up.
Now's the time to chose the ultimate symbol of commitment and eternity: the wedding band.
As the big day grows near, it's time to consider wedding bands, which can be simpler for her as it may be part of a set with her engagement ring, but what to choose for him?
Pick your metal
- Platinum is durable, rare and hypoallergenic
- White gold is in the platinum family, but is less expensive
- Yellow gold is a classic option
- Palladium is in the platinum family but is less expensive than platinum and white gold
Decide on width
- Try on many rings
- Pick what feels good, balanced with your budget
- An easy way to personalize
- Options are endless, can coordinate with hers
- Is a reminder of your love story
- Most critical, as you will have it on forever!
- Comfort matters; consider a comfort fit, where the band's edges are rounded
Take your time when deciding which men's wedding band to purchase. Check out the collection from Triton here →